Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Enchanted Train Platform.

As I may have mentioned I spend a lot of my time on trains...

...and because of this I also get to spend a lot of time waiting for trains.

Here are the tracks at the very end of the line.
They are particularly grim and filthy because a lot of people throw their garbage down onto them when boarding or departing. I doubt anyone actually climbs down there to clean them. Sometimes I see mice scurrying around in these areas.

This is the same piece of end track, but I lost my balance as I was standing for no real reason so it's got a little drag blur to it.

This is the little end bumper thing that the train is supposed to safely butt against I guess...also a lot of crud and garbage surrounding it. Kind of filthy in that wonderful night city filth way.


Then we have these guys...
I have no idea what these are. Beautiful bright orange something-or-others. There are always a few of them around on the platform. I just can't figure them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment