Friday, March 26, 2010

Mirrors are handy!

This is me and my new Polaroid camera.


I bought it at a Khols department store for $53 with coupon.


Mirrors are handy for taking pictures of yourself and your camera at the same time.


I have blogged before but this is my first photoblog thinger. All it is going to be is a bizarre record of my day to day life accompanied by a few words about the random pictures I take. I have no professional training so the pictures are all going to be awful but that's just how I roll. Just random moments of banality caught, well not on film...but on a digital memory stick!

For instance here are my giant feet and a coffee cup.


Here's my Stephen Colbert Tote that I got at Barnes&Noble a while back sitting in the seat in front of me on my train ride to or from work I can't remember.



And here is a red brick building in Hoboken NJ shot from across the aisle and out the window while once again on the train...I spend a lot of my time on that train.




So I hope this gives you a good idea of what this blog will be like and such. I till try to make the commentary on the pictures short and interesting. So...um...the end.

1 comment: